Wed, Oct 11|
What to Expect When Giving Birth in the Czech Republic
Learn valuable info to help you prepare for giving birth in the Czech Republic from an experienced doula.
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2023, 2:00 p.m. – Oct 12, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
About the event
Giving birth can be both exciting and terrifying as you think about the big day when you’ll finally meet your little one. As your due day approaches, you probably have questions about what to expect and what you need to prepare before giving birth in a Czech Hospital, so we are here to support you mama!
This educational workshop will cover some of the most commonly asked questions and key points to help prepare you for giving birth in the Czech Republic, from an expereinced doula with over 12 years of experience supporting parents from all over the world.
The workshop will cover:
- Choosing the right maternity hospital for your needs
- Regulations and requirements of the largest Prague hospitals
- What important steps & documents are required before giving birth (registration, legal documents & birth plan)
- What to bring to the hosptial for labour and recovery
- What to expect during recovery in the hospital
- The role of a doula in labour, birth, and postpartum recovery
The event is suitable for both new mamas and mamas who are planning on having another baby in the future and would like to be better prepared this time around.
There will be time for Q & A at the end of the workshop, so come prepared with anything questions you would like answered.
The entire event will be led in English and held online.
If you are unable to make the event live we will send you a full recording via email.
Little one's and partners are welcome to join the workshop :)
Looking forward to seeing you there dear mama!
Giving Birth in CzechiaCZK 349.00