Tue, Feb 06|
Maximizing State Support on Parental Leave
Learn valuable tips on how to navigate the Czech social system to maximise benefits on Parental leave from “Mazanamatka”.
Time & Location
Feb 06, 2024, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
About the event
Join us for an informative seminar led by "Mazana Matka" a mother of two on maternity leave with extensive knowledge in accounting and financial management to help support you along you motherhood jounrey.
The seminar will cover:
- Parental allowance vs. parental leave (where and how to claim, flexibility in utilization)
- Receiving contributions from the health insurance fund (types of benefits available, eligibility criteria)
- Free Public Transportation for Parents with children under 3 years
- Tax-related Considerations for Parents (credits for spouses, tax advantages related to children)
- Insights into Children's Accident Insurance (tips for evaluating insurance options)
To learn more about Viola "Mazanmatka" visit: https://www.mazanamatka.cz
Little ones are welcome to join the seminar and if you can't make it in person, no worries mama, we will send you a recording of the entire seminar.
If you're not sure if the seminar is for you or if you have any questions about the content, feel free to reach out!
- Ticket type
Seminar with MazanamatkaPriceCZK 250.00