Thu, Mar 02|
What to Expect When Giving Birth in the Czech Republic
Learn valuable info about giving birth in the Czech Republic & how to prepare, from an expereinced dula.
Time & Location
Mar 02, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Praha 3, 11, nám. J. z Poděbrad 1658, 130 00 Praha 3-Vinohrady, Czechia
About the event
Giving birth can be both exciting and terrifying for first-time moms. As you think about the big day when you’ll finally meet your little one, you probably have questions about what to expect when giving birth in a Czech Hospital!
This educational workshop will cover some of the most commonly asked questions and key points to help prepare you for giving birth in the Czech Republic, from an expereinced dula with over 12 years of experience supporting parents from all over the world.
The workshop will cover:
- Choosing the right maternity hosptial (a brief overview of the main hosiptal's in Prague and alternatives outisde of Prague)
- What important steps & documents are required before giving birth (registration, legal documents & birth plan)
- What to bring to the hosptial for labour and recovery
- What to expect during recovery in the hospital
- The role of a dula in labour, birth, and postpartum recovery
The event is sutibale for both expeceting mamas and mamas who are planning on having another baby in the future and would like to be better prepared the next time around.
Little one's are welcome to join and feel free to come with any questions you may have.
Looking forward to seeing you there dear mama!
Giving Birth in Czechia